Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh If I could only get away with dressing like a child.

Ok so it time for my occasional family post. Easter was wonderful, as always the Bunny brought the girls their summer wear. Bree decided that should would keep her bathing suit on, when we went outside to hunt eggs we told her she had to put on shoes. What did she want on? You guessed it, her rain boots. Boy was she a sight, hunting eggs dressed in a bathing suit and rain boots. All she needed was her snow hat to complete the outfit. LOL I wish I could dress like I was one again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh.mellisa b cody's wonderful gift from GOD! A beautiful person,mother,wife,and freind.love the pics of the kids.your truly B.D.ARMSTRONG

Dorie Howell said...

I love her whole outfit. What a cutie!